The domain www.ifomcvigo.com is hereafter a website and has been registered by MARINE INSTRUMENTS, S.A.
· Company’s name: MARINE INSTRUMENTS S.A.
· CIF (Company tax number): A36924140
· Address: Rúa dos Padróns, 4 (Vial 3) – Parque Empresarial Porto do Molle
· ZIP Code: 36350
· City: NIGRAN
· Region: PONTEVEDRA
· Country: SPAIN
Marine Instruments, S.A registered at the Companies’ Registry of Pontevedra. Volume 2.855, Book 2.855, Folio 20, Page PO-32.958, First Entry. C.I.F. (tax identification code) A-36.924.140
Address: Rúa dos Padróns, 4 (Vial 3) – Parque Empresarial Porto do Molle – 36350 Nigrán – Pontevedra – Spain
By accessing the website and the information related to any of the products and services specified on it, the users will accept the conditions established in this Disclaimer. We therefore recommend that you read carefully all the contents if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
Any person that accesses and/or uses the website will have the status of user and will accept, from that very moment, fully and unreservedly, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, when applicable, may complete, modify and substitute the general conditions in relation to specific services and contents of the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, the principle of good faith, the generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the website shall not be used for illicit or detrimental purposes against the company that owns the website or any third party or that may cause damages in any way or prevent the regular operation of the website.
In relation to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, pictures, designs, etc.), the following are forbidden:
Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by their lawful holders or legally permitted.
Any breach of the rights of the website’s owner or its lawful holders’ rights.
Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes other than the purposes strictly authorized.
Any attempt to obtain the website’s content by any means other than the means available to the users and those usually used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any damages to the website.
The website owner does not guarantee and shall not be liable, under no circumstances, for any damages that may cause the following:
1. The absence of availability, maintenance and actual operation of the website and/or its services or contents. .
2. The absence of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or contents in satisfying requirements, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
4. The receiving, obtaining, storing, spreading or transmitting of contents by the users.
5. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents by the users.
6. The absence of legality, quality, faithfulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user on the Website.
7. The non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or promises in relation to the services provided to the user on the website.
For the purposes of protecting any possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their lawful rights to enter a given content in the website, they must notify MARINE INSTRUMENTS S.A. of the said situation, indicating:
1. Personal details of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights concerned. If the complaint is made by a third party other than the party concerned, they must indicate on whose behalf they are acting.
2. Indication of the content protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the Website.
3. Proof of the abovementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
5. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those parties.
Any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the pages in this Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
It is forbidden to reproduce, either completely or partially, any of the services or contents of the Website.
The web page to which the link is established shall not contain any trade mark, commercial name, notice of establishment, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinguishing sign belonging to the Website.
Under no circumstances, shall the owner of the Website be responsible for the contents and services made available to the public on the web page in which the “hyperlink” appears, or for the information and declarations included therein.
The duration of the provision of the website service and of the services therein is of an indefinite nature.
Notwithstanding the above, the owner of the Website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Website service or of any of the services included therein, without any further liability arising therefrom.
The structure and design of the Website may be unilaterally modified, without prior notice, provided it is considered necessary, and the services, contents and access and/or use terms of the Website may be also modified or eliminated.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation.
The owner of the Website and the user, by specifically waiving any other jurisdictions they may be entitled to, are subject to the Jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals governing the offices of the user for all matter or actions brought arising from the provision of the web service or from its services and content or on the construction, application, compliance or non-compliance of the provisions herein.
In the event the User had its address outside of Spain, the owner of the Website and the User, specifically waiving any other jurisdictions they may be entitled to, are subject to the courts and tribunals of NIGRAN.